- Handle phone calls to Front Desk & Program Office regarding the sale of ITC programs, schools,
events, open time rental, tournaments and/or any information on tennis activities at the NTC.
- Provide direction and supervision to the Front desk staff concerning all aspects of the Guest Service
experience and program registrations.
- Create a seamless cross functional team for the purpose of blending the departments to create an
optimum customer service experience.
- Staff training, scheduling, recruiting, and charting of Front Desk staff performance and goal setting.
- Manage and monitor Court assignments to players for open time, donated courts, private & group
lessons in computerized reservation system.
- Process junior and adult tennis program registration utilizing current TennisSource software system.
- Coordinate, create, maintain, and market all Tennis Programs including community tennis programs
such as adult and junior competitive leagues, and all other NTC programs to generate revenue and to
assist in the growth of Tennis.
- Coordinate and maintain online registration process. Data entry as needed for registration and billing
information into computer.
- Keep up to date with all of the tennis programs offered at the NTC. Provide excellence in customer
service to NTC patrons, ensuring that all information provided to customers is up to date and accurate.
Keep abreast of all program openings, which classes are fully booked and which are waitlisted. Be
familiar with all playing level qualifications, professional staff postings, registration dates and deadlines.
Keep Front Desk staff informed of latest information and other posting at it pertains to the program
schedule and events at the NTC.
- Responsible for the accurate accounting of Inventory and sales of Retail items sold at ITC.
- Responsible for answering all questions from the customers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Serve as assistant to Sr. Business Manager regarding additional duties as assigned (ie: type program
related documents, letters, mailings, print materials for program registration and bulletin board updates
- Assist with USTA NTC tournaments as assigned.
- Assist with research of unpaid, open customer balances and timely resolving, etc.
- US Open duties as assigned.
- Other duties and ad hoc reporting as assigned.
- Feedback from Sr. Business Manager, Director of Tennis.
- Quality and timeliness of work.
- Completion of Annual Performance Goals and Objectives established by the Sr. Business Manager.