Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
US OPEN ANTI-DOPING CHAPERONE PROGRAM
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be fluent in English
- Possess a strong knowledge of tennis
- Ability to spend long periods of time on their feet.
- Ability to spend long periods of time outdoors in summer time conditions.
- Knowledge in using radios to communicate with other chaperones.
- Notification of a player selected for sample collection
- Accompanying and observing a player until and after his/her arrival at the Doping
- Control Station (DCS)