· Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Media Services Desk in the US Open Media Center under the direction of the USTA Corporate Communications staff.
· Distribute and log parking passes to approved media
· Assign lockers and assist with media workstations
· Responsible for distribution of items to the media
· Ensure that beverages are stocked.
· Assist media with general information
Dates: Monday, August 6 through Sunday, September 9
Hours: Pre-Tournament 9:00am to 4:00pm; Tournament 8:30am to 8:30pm
Dates: Monday, August 20 through Sunday, September 9
Hours: 8:30am to 8:30pm
Tournament & Player Information
· Assist at the Tournament Information Desk or Player Information Desk
· Print, copy and distribute Information relevant to the tournament to assist credentialed media.
· Assist credentialed media with general inquiries that relate to the tournament
· Assist with copying and assembling daily draws, notes and schedules
· Assist in maintaining daily records
Dates: Monday, August 27 through Sunday, September 9
Hours: Day Shift: 10:00am until 6:00pm; Evening Shift: 6:00pm until 1 hour after last match
Media Seat Marshall
· Oversee media seating in assigned stadiums/sections under the direction of USTA Corporate Communications Staff.
· Ensure that only properly credentialed media are utilizing seats
· Answer general inquiries from media
· Serve as liaison between the media and USTA Corporate Communications Staff.
Dates: Monday, August 27 through Sunday, September 9;
Hours: Day Shift: 10:45am to end of day session; Evening Shift: 6:45pm to end of evening session.