Start Date: August 21 – September 10th at an at-will basis, but you are expected to be available every day from August 27th – September 9th. Available both day and evening shifts.
Amplified Highlights – The USTA will monitor live streams of 7 show courts at the US Open and using the WSC platform be able to edit, in near real-time, these clips into small, 30 second clips and share them out instantly on Twitter. These highlight clips receive sponsor pre-rolls and are published immediately on Twitter.
- Monitor the seven (7) live streaming court feeds for key, memorable moments in a given match;
- Monitor the social buzz for a guide to what highlights should be snapped;
- Utilizing both personal judgment and social buzz, edit match highlights, adhering to guidelines and time restrictions provided by the USTA;
- Assign appropriate sponsor branding to the highlights, adhering to guidelines provided by the USTA;
- Push highlights out to Twitter (on a nearly live basis); and
- Follow all instructions provided by the USTA regarding production and scheduling of the highlights