Match Analysis Recorder
The USTA is looking for qualified individuals male and female candidates to serve as Match Analysis recorders. Detailed Below is the position’s requirements. This position will be paid an hourly wage of $13.00.
- Currently enrolled or have graduated from college
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a strong knowledge of tennis and/or professional sport competition
- Have basic computer skills, comfortable with video recording and statistical analysis applications.
- The individual will have a laptop displaying video and statistical information from a number of courts that are being broadcast.
- At the conclusion of each broadcasted match they will ensure the laptop has recorded the match and they will proceed to embed the stats from that match.
- At the conclusion of this process, the Match Analysis Recorder will upload the file onto the player’s only web portal.
- The duration of the job will be variable as only broadcasted matches will be recorded and uploaded.
- The start times of each day are a fixed time but each individual will need to be flexible with the finish times as matches do not conclude at the same time each evening.
- The work schedule for each MA recorder will also vary due to the day and evening session schedule of the US Open.
All Match Analysis Recorders will be provided a US Open uniform top and $25 meal per diem.
All individuals selected to be Match Analysis Recorders will be required to meet with the lead SMT technician to be trained on the software program on Sunday, August 26th.
All individuals selected for this position must be available to work from Sunday, August 26th through Sunday, September 9. Be able to work the entire two and a half weeks of the 2018 US Open.