To teach students in the NTC's tennis programs of all ages and levels. To advocate and implement the USTA Ten and Under format, to conduct private lessons, to be an effective liaison between the NTC and our customers, and to potentially work within the organization during the US Open.
The United States Tennis Association (“USTA”) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis in the United States. Its mission is to promote the development of tennis as a means of healthful recreation, establish and maintain rules of play, and foster national and international amateur and professional tournaments. The USTA’s “crown jewel” is the United States Open Tennis Championships (“US Open”), which it owns, and operates at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (“NTC”) in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, New York. This facility welcomes over 700,000 visitors annually for the US Open. The atmosphere is electric during the tennis tournament and the facility affords visitors a high quality, state-of-the-art, helpful atmosphere for families, seniors, young adults and international guests. Our continuous growth and expanding market has challenged us to raise the bar in every facet of our organization. To help continue our success, we are focused on strengthening our core and greatest asset: Our employees.
- Collaborate with Sr. Business Manager in the organization and sales of tennis programs court time and
events providing service to tennis playing community.
- Coordinate, train, and oversee the Front Reception Desk/Guest Service reception area.
- Provide supervision and direction as to the functions of the Front Reception Desk and the Programs
Department as assigned by the Sr. Business Manager.
- Manage Tennis Source court booking system.
- Facilitate and monitor Inventory and sales of Retail items.